The Guardian Business Made Simple events series, to guide you and your business through the tech world
The keynote talk will be made by Tim Fendley, chief executive and founder of Living Map, a digital mapping company, offering location-based services for complex cities, businesses and buildings. Fendley has considerable experience in innovation, communication, wayfinding and digital design and is passionate about using technology to simplify people’s lives.
In the inspirational masterclass that follows, you will learn how to transform data into engaging graphics and imagery at a workshop led by data visualisation expert, designer Laura Knight.
Sign up now to get a place at this unmissable free event – the second of a series taking place around the UK including in Reading (November) and London (January 2018). The series launched in Edinburgh in September.
- 6.00pm-6.30pm: Attendee arrival, registration, refreshments, networking
- 6.30pm-6.35pm: Chair’s welcome from Anne Cassidy, editor of the Guardian Small Business Network
- 6.35pm-6.40pm: Vodafone welcome
- 6.40pm-7.00pm: Keynote address from Tim Fendley, chief executive of Living Map
- 7.00pm-8.30pm: Masterclass: Data visualisation with Laura Knight
- 8.30pm-9.00pm: Networking, prizes, Vodafone interactive element
While this is a free event, please be aware that space is limited. Those who have been successful will receive an email to confirm their place.